Guardian Office Chair
Guardian Office Chair
The Guardian Chair is our top-of-the-line Leather Series Office Chair, ideal for taller and wider body builds. Designed with a wider metal frame and thicker single-piece moulded foam, it is perfect for use as a professional gaming chair or in an office setting for long hours of work.
Recommendation for Corporate Clients:
- The Guardian Series is a premium chair with high levels of adjustability. Its beautiful physical appearance complements offices that strive to be trendy, with a non-traditional white colour available as well for modern offices. Consider investing in ergonomics and make your workplace fun for your staff
- 4 Directional Armrest
- Full Recline
- WArehouses in Ontario
Industry Leading Gaming Chair
Our only chair offered with an extra wide bracket steel frame construction, wrapped over with a full custom cold moulded foam, and finished with our premium quality PU leather.
Materials Picked For Your Comfort
Our Leather Series Guardian Office Chair was designed with carefully selected materials with body comfort in mind. It has one of the highest standards as a Gaming Chair, able to withstand hours of intense use. We want our users to be free of back strain with the appropriate support.
- Full custom cold molded foam cushioning manufactured by pouring a high density foam material into a custom mold
- Full steel construction with welded joints for added support
4 Directional Padded Armrest
Having the right amount of arm support during long hours is very important. Our arm rests can be customized to suit your needs.
- 3 cm thick cushioned padding
- Adjust up or down, left or right, forward or backward
- Rotate inwards or outwards
Full Range Recline Backrest
Long hours of work and play requires a chair to fully support your back. We also allow users to adjust their backrest so they can sit any way they want for comfort.
- Adjust backrest from an upright position all the way to flat position
- Adjust the backrest up to 180 degrees.
Height and Tilt Adjustment
Our chairs come with a tilt tension knob and class 4 pistion for easy height and tilt adjustment in multiple areas.
- Adjust height of the seatbase
- Adjust tilt tension with the knob
- Adjust the seat rocking tilt
Headrest and Lumbar Pillow
Pillows with high level of cushion to support your head and lumbar effectively and reduce any strain put on your body from sitting. Our entire chair is also stitched carefully to ensure durability.
- Include high density pillows for ergonomic support
- Both pillows are adjustable and removable
- Attention to detail down in every stitch
- Double stitched seam provides added durability
Aluminum Base and PU Coated Casters
The base of our chairs comes with a five star base for durability and body support. The polyurethane coated casters allow for smooth gliding action.
- Added reinforced grids to strengthen the five star base
- Perfect use for all types of surfaces, without leaving marks or scratches on the floor
A solid steel frame with rounded edges, adjustable length and a dual motor system capable of lifting up to 300 lbs.
- Chair MaterialPU Leather
- MechanismLeaning Backrest, tilt tension control
- Seat Width57 cm
- Seat Length(with top)58 cm
- Backrest Width58 cm
- Backrest Length94 cm
How long is the warranty?
1 Year warranty from date of purchase.
What does the warranty cover?
Our Warranty covers all mechanical components. This includes:
Gas lift cylinder: Part that allows the chair to raise and lower
Tilt-lock mechanism: Part that allows the chair to tilt backward
Recliner function: Part that allows the backrest to rotate
4D Armrest: Part that allows multi-directional adjustment for the armrest
As a general policy, if there are any problems shortly after purchase, we cover shipping and the part free of charge. If a period of time has passed and a problem occurs, the customer covers shipping and we provide the part free of charge. For instructions on how to replace each part, you can visit our replacement information form or reach out to our team.
What does the warranty not cover and what can I do if a problem occurs?
The warranty does not cover general wear and tear. Over a period of years of usage, depending on a variety of factors such as how the chair was used, what cleaning chemicals are used on the PU leather/Mesh material, and the amount of sunlight exposure on the chair on a daily basis, it is possible for the chair leather to start wrinkling or potentially cracking over an extended period. If this happens, you can purchase specific parts such as Backrest or Seat base from our company provided we have these parts in stock.
Our general return policy is 14 days. A restocking fee may apply if the unit is opened. Return shipping is covered by the customer. We want to work our best to resolve any questions or concerns you may have if you are not completely satisfied. To understand more of our refund and return policy please go to our Returns/Exchanges page.
We currently do not offer for sale any 'refurbished' items. As a result, we do not generally accept exchanges. Our policy is to ship out parts as needed to directly solve the root issue, save shipping costs, and save our customer's time from disassembling and reassembling their chair.
Designed with the customer in mind, installation
is simple and quick. No extra tools are necessary
- Setup Time Roughly 30 minutes
- Tools Required None, all tools included in provided screw box
- Recommended 1 Person can build. 2 People is Recommended
- Chair Weight Approximately 28 kg / 60 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are questions on the product. For more FAQs, visit LINK
Where does this product ship from? How long does it take to arrive?
This product ships out from Richmond Hill, Ontario. Within the East Coast, shipping usually takes 1-5 Business days. Shipping to the West Coast usually takes 5-9 Business days. With our Express service, the product can also reach the West Coast within 1-3 Business days in most cases. If the product is out of stock, we will also offer it as a Pre-Order with the estimated Ship out date stated in the Product Listing or Title.
How long does assembly take?
Assembly usually takes about 30 minutes. Certain steps such as attaching the backrest onto the seat base is much easier done with two people, as one person can hold onto the backrest securely while the second person attaches the screws.
Is the lumbar pillow removable?
Yes, the Guardian chair's straps can be unclipped by reaching to the back cushion remove the pillow.
How to adjust the headrest?
Yes, the headrest is removable simply by taking it off from the top portion of the chair.
Does the armrest swivel?
Yes, the armrest are 4 directional therefore it can move adjust up or down, left or right, forward or backward and it can rotate inwards or outwards.
How do you disassemble this product?
Detailed Video here:
How do you remove the piston from the star base?
Use may use a hammer to force the piston out from the piston. Detailed Video here:
How do you remove the piston from the mechanism?
There are 3 options for removing the pistons from the mechanism.
1. You may use a wrench to twist out the piston from the mechanism. Detailed video here:
2. You may use a hammer to force the piston out from the mechanism or force the piston from a hard surface to push it out. Detailed video here:
3. Piston removal tool/replacement kit is available for purchase in the follow link:
How to remove recliner cover?
The recliner can be removed by unscrewed the main bolt that holds the recliner to the side metal cover.
How to install the frog mechanism handles
The frog mechanism handles can be installed and removed by applying some force between the holder and the side notch.
See all the love we get from our customers.