Enforcer Office Chair (PRE ORDER:BLACK SHIPS OUT JUNE 28)
Enforcer Office Chair (PRE ORDER:BLACK SHIPS OUT JUNE 28)
The Enforcer Chair is one of our Premium Leather Series Office Chairs, offering a sophisticated ergonomic design that provides complete wrap-around support for your entire back. It is a perfect chair for both skinny and mid-sized individuals, designed to fit the human form. The Enforcer chair offers adjustable lumbar support and headrest supports with a visually aesthetic gaming design, perfect for professional gamers and modern offices.
Recommendation for Corporate Clients:
- The Enforcer Series is a premium chair with high levels of adjustability. Its beautiful physical appearance complements offices that strive to be trendy. It is our mid-tier chair among our Leather Series, making it relatively affordable and fits the needs of most individuals. Consider investing in ergonomics and make your workplace fun for your staff
- 4 Directional Armrest
- Full Recline
- Warehouses in Ontario
- Newly designed backrest allows the use of the adjustable and removable lumbar pillow
- Adjustable 4D armrest with a wide range of width and height adjustments (up/down)
- Backrest reclines up to 135°
- Armrest relieves prolonged stress on the arms
- PU coated wheel casters allows smooth gliding action on all types of surfaces
A solid steel frame with rounded edges, adjustable length and a dual motor system capable of lifting up to 300 lbs.
- Chair MaterialPU Leather
- MechanismLeaning Backrest, tilt tension control
- Seat Width38.5 cm
- Seat Length(with top)53 cm
- Backrest Width46 cm
- Backrest Length85 cm
How long is the warranty?
1 Year warranty from date of purchase.
What does the warranty cover?
Our Warranty covers all mechanical components. This includes:
Gas lift cylinder: Part that allows the chair to raise and lower
Tilt-lock mechanism: Part that allows the chair to tilt backward
Recliner function: Part that allows the backrest to rotate
4D Armrest: Part that allows multi-directional adjustment for the armrest
As a general policy, if there are any problems shortly after purchase, we cover shipping and the part free of charge. If a period of time has passed and a problem occurs, the customer covers shipping and we provide the part free of charge. For instructions on how to replace each part, you can visit our replacement information form or reach out to our team.
What does the warranty not cover and what can I do if a problem occurs?
The warranty does not cover general wear and tear. Over a period of years of usage, depending on a variety of factors such as how the chair was used, what cleaning chemicals are used on the PU leather/Mesh material, and the amount of sunlight exposure on the chair on a daily basis, it is possible for the chair leather to start wrinkling or potentially cracking over an extended period. If this happens, you can purchase specific parts such as Backrest or Seat base from our company provided we have these parts in stock.
Our general return policy is 14 days. A restocking fee may apply if the unit is opened. Return shipping is covered by the customer. We want to work our best to resolve any questions or concerns you may have if you are not completely satisfied. To understand more of our refund and return policy please go to our Returns/Exchanges page.
We currently do not offer for sale any 'refurbished' items. As a result, we do not generally accept exchanges. Our policy is to ship out parts as needed to directly solve the root issue, save shipping costs, and save our customer's time from disassembling and reassembling their chair.
Designed with the customer in mind, installation
is simple and quick. No extra tools are necessary
- Setup Time Roughly 30 minutes
- Tools Required None, all tools included in provided screw box
- Recommended 1 Person can build. 2 People is Recommended
- Chair Weight Approximately 20 kg / 44 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are questions on the product. For more FAQs, visit LINK
Where does this product ship from? How long does it take to arrive?
This product ships out from Richmond Hill, Ontario. Within the East Coast, shipping usually takes 1-5 Business days. Shipping to the West Coast usually takes 5-9 Business days. With our Express service, the product can also reach the West Coast within 1-3 Business days in most cases. If the product is out of stock, we will also offer it as a Pre-Order with the estimated Ship out date stated in the Product Listing or Title.
How long does assembly take?
Assembly usually takes about 30 minutes. Certain steps such as attaching the backrest onto the seat base is much easier done with two people, as one person can hold onto the backrest securely while the second person attaches the screws.
Is the lumbar pillow removable?
Yes, the lumbar pillow is removable just by simply unclipping the straps.
How to adjust the headrest?
Yes, the headrest is removable simply by taking it off from the top portion of the chair.
Does the armrest swivel?
Yes, the armrest are 4 directional therefore it can move adjust up or down, left or right, forward or backward and it can rotate inwards or outwards.
How do you disassemble this product?
Detailed Video here:
How do you remove the piston from the star base?
Use may use a hammer to force the piston out from the piston. Detailed Video here:
How do you remove the piston from the mechanism?
There are 3 options for removing the pistons from the mechanism.
1. You may use a wrench to twist out the piston from the mechanism. Detailed video here:
2. You may use a hammer to force the piston out from the mechanism or force the piston from a hard surface to push it out. Detailed video here:
3. Piston removal tool/replacement kit is available for purchase in the follow link:
See all the love we get from our customers.